Establishing the Foundation for Optimal Health and Productivity in Your Leadership and in Your Organization.
Are you a CEO, VP, Manager, Owner or leader in an organization?
Do you face any of the following?
- People who are sluggish, unmotivated, or overly stressed?
- Absenteeism, workers comp. claims, or health care costs that eat you up?
- Concerns about the health and productivity of your staff?
- Struggles in accomplishing organizational goals?
For many companies, like yours, medical costs can consume half the corporate profits – or more! Studies show it costs employers an average of $1200 to $1500 MORE per year to insure each employee that is obese, has high blood pressure, high stress or smokes than a healthy employee.
An organization is always a reflection of its leadership. So it makes sense to start at the top. This program is designed to empower you to maximize your energy – physically, emotionally and mentally. You will create an action plan to transform your fitness and energy.
In this half-day session, you will learn:
- How to cause BREAKTHROUGH results for your health, energy and vitality
- How the body works as an energy system
- Ruben’s Energy Model
- The Red Zone
- Priorities for nutrition – how to eat!
- Priorities for cardiovascular exercise and strength
- Using Ruben’s Food Ladder to make better choices
- How to perform a total-body strength workout in just 3 moves
- The three pillars for success in transforming your health
- How to create an effective set of goals to empower your health
Before the class I was CONSTANTLY in the Red Zone, didn’t drink enough water, and let stress rule me. What I learned was not to let my fuel tank get near empty. I now eat enough to satisfy and sustain me every three hours or so. I find I have eliminated my previously unexplained migraines, I don’t get as grouchy, and I have more energy. In just one month, I notice that I have less trouble with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. As a result, I am really motivated to continue changing my lifestyle to improve my health, and maybe my family’s health as well. Thank you so much!
Before I took the seminar, I drank one to two sodas a day, I ate only once or twice a day, and didn’t drink very much water. As a result, I was always hungry, tired, angry, and I had migraine headaches 3 to 7 times a week!
In Coach Ruben’s class I learned to be consistent with my eating habits, to drink more water, to cut out artificial foods like soda and coffee, to stay out of the “Red Zone”, and to keep my body running the Thriving software.
Since class, I have tried to drink 10 glasses of water a day, cut out most of my soda intake, and I eat more than once a day. I’ve noticed that I have not had one migraine since the class! I have more energy, I am more cheerful, and I am less hungry. In fact, I don’t binge once I get home from work anymore. I have enough energy to do my homework and now maintain an “A” average in school – which I attend 5 nights a week after work.