OH, MY ACHING BACK!
TAKING CHARGE OF CHRONIC BACK PAIN.
- How the normal anatomy of the back really works
- How the system breaks down
- How muscle disuse and muscle weakness contribute to back pain
- A proven three-prong approach to resolving most back pain
- Important steps to building muscle strength
- Key strength exercises for strengthening the back
- Important flexibility exercises for improving back structure and relieving pain
TAKING CHARGE OF SPRAINS AND STRAINS
EMPOWERING PREVENTION OF COMMON INJURIES.
- The basic anatomy and structure of the spine, shoulder and knee joints
- How improper lifting and biomechanics can lead to sprains and strains
- How sprains and strains occur
- The steps to reversing the process of sprains and strains
- The principles of proper lifting and injury prevention
- The keys of proper nutrition for building muscle strength
- The keys for effective strength training as a form of prevention
- A strength training routine that can be performed in 15 minutes, daily