Creating a Thriving Organizational Culture
The culture for success must be designed if it going to sustain.
“All of life is in either one of two states. Either it is surviving or it is thriving.” – Dr. Michael Kolitsky
It’s also the same for any organization, which is a living organism of many human beings.
How do we design the organizational culture to thrive?
In this half-day workshop you will learn:
- How do we create a breakthrough
- What are the elements of a surviving culture
- What are the elements of a thriving culture
- How do we begin to consciously create this culture
- How we create the sufficiency consciousness
- Master the art of brainstorming to foster creativity and innovation
Come with an open mind and a willingness to take action! Get ready to ROCK!